Zurich, Zürich, SwitzerlandProduct
We are a spin-off from ETH Zurich, one of the world's top 10 universities, on a mission to enable ML teams to deliver robust and trustworthy AI systems! To solve this challenge, we are building the world’s first platform that enables companies to automatically find and fix data and model issues across the AI lifecycle. We are a fast-growing, dedicated team and expect everyone to be self-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
Your responsibilities will include:
Solutions Engineers provide a link between the product and the customer with their technical expertise, business acumen and a superior customer focus. To succeed with this, you will deliver high-impact presentations and demos to communicate the benefits of LatticeFlow to prospects and guide them through evaluating our products.
- Provide pre-sales support to customers and prospects
- Deliver in depth product demonstrations and help develop solutions (tools, demos, assets) to increase engagement efficiency and productivity
- Work with the Customer Success (CS) team on Proofs of Concepts (POC’s) / Pilots for prospects during the presale process
- Verify the operability of product configurations within the customers environment
- Provide technical responses to specific customer needs, document and deliver product feedback and new requirements from the field
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing, product, and customer success teams to share knowledge and insight gained through customer engagements
- 3+ years’ experience in a software pre-sales, sales engineering, technical support or related role within the enterprise software market segment
- Basic Python and ML understanding
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology concepts
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills, and a belief that every problem has at least one solution
- A passion for enterprise software, and a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively internally at all levels including executive, sales, product, engineering, and customer success
It would be also great if you had;
- Practical experience with Python and ML
- Enterprise Software Architecture and emerging standards
- Experience working in an early stage, growth stage software startup environment
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What’s in it for you?
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with an experienced C-level and executive team: we have previously built two successful startups acquired by PwC and the cybersecurity unicorn Snyk;
- Gain in-depth knowledge and experience in how world-leading organizations solve real-world problems with AI;
- Work at one of the world's hottest, fast-growing, deeptech AI start-ups – we are the #1 Swiss AI company for 2022 and among the youngest companies named on the prestigious CB Insights AI100!
Did we catch your attention?
Apply for the role below, we’d love to meet you and share more!
LatticeFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The position location is flexible, including our Zurich office, Sofia office, or even remote.