As a software engineer on our team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Be in charge of integrating our AI/ML platform with the existing client infrastructure, cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud), machine learning frameworks, reporting tools (W&B, Neptune) or custom machine learning models.
- Build, maintain, and iterate on our core product and features.
- Develop optimizations that improve scalability and runtime performance
- Design automation reporting tools used by our clients and internally
What you'll bring to our team?
- Solid practical background in computer science and software engineering
- Basic theoretical background in machine learning
- Experience in working with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Strong motivation, drive, and a desire to work in an energetic and fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with the CTO and an experienced founding team: we have previously built two successful ETH spin-offs acquired by PwC and the cybersecurity unicorn Snyk
- Experiment with your own ideas and implement them in the product
- Specialize in an emerging new area and impact how AI teams work in the future
- Develop yourself both personally and professionally: Are you ready to step up your role? Get involved in the business, customers, and strategy of the company? Lead a team as we grow? We understand the importance of personal growth and will help you shape your future career together.
We are an ETH spin-off located in the city center of Zurich, just across the street from the Computer Science building of ETH Zurich. We offer a comprehensive compensation package: in addition to your salary, you will receive an equity plan, 25 days of paid vacation, a market-invested pension plan, accident insurance, and a preferential gym membership at the university sport centers.
Did we catch your attention?
Apply for the role below, we’d love to meet you and share more!
For the time being, all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. LatticeFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.