Senior Full Stack Developer
We are now hiring our core engineering team to build the first private beta of our product and deploy it to our early customers! As a member of our core team, you will inevitably wear multiple hats to handle diverse responsibilities -- from designing and building the product, experimenting with new ideas, helping in writing blog posts or trying out the product with customers. We are a small but dedicated team and expect everyone to be self-driven, comfortable working in our dynamic and fast-paced environment, and embrace the challenges we face.
Your role at LatticeFlow
As a senior full stack developer on our team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- You will be the lead developer and overview the work on the frontend, backend infrastructure and APIs
- Build, maintain and iterate on our core product and features.
- Work closely with the founders and CTO to drive strategy and execution of key initiatives.
What you'll bring to our team?
- You have a broad knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You have experience with TypeScript, ReactJS and Redux or other state management systems & libraries
- Fluency in a backend programming language such as Python, Ruby, or Scala.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL or other relational database, and an understanding of database performance.
- Strong motivation, drive, and a desire to work in an energetic and fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with the CTO and an experienced founding team: we have previously built two successful ETH spin-offs acquired by PwC and the cybersecurity unicorn Snyk
- Experiment with your own ideas and implement them in the product
- Specialize in an emerging new area and impact how AI teams work in the future
- Develop yourself both personally and professionally: Are you ready to step up your role? Get involved in the business, customers, and strategy of the company? Lead a team as we grow? We understand the importance of personal growth and will help you shape your future career together.
We are an ETH spin-off located in the city center of Zurich, just across the street from the Computer Science building of ETH Zurich. We offer a comprehensive compensation package: in addition to your salary, you will receive an equity plan, 25 days of paid vacation, a market-invested pension plan, accident insurance, and a preferential gym membership at the university sport centers.
Did we catch your attention?
Apply for the role below, we’d love to meet you and share more!
For the time being, all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. LatticeFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.