We are a spin-off from ETH Zurich, one of the world's top six universities, on a mission to bring Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the real world! To achieve this mission, we are building the first platform that guides Machine Learning (ML) teams across the AI lifecycle by automatically fixing data and model issues. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and world-leading SaaS AI companies such as Intenseye, Voxel AI, Sportradar, and Click-Ins. We are proud to be named on the prestigious CB Insights AI100 List of Most Innovative AI companies in 2022, also winning the Swiss AI Award in 2022 and the US Army Global AI Award in 2021!
After successfully validating our platform across key industries and raising an additional $12M Series A round, featured on TechCrunch and SkyNews, we are now focused on expanding our core team to accelerate our go-to-market. To this end, we are hiring our First Product Marketing role to set up and lead our market entry strategy with a thoughtful positioning and messaging strategy across channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define the core value and unique features of our LatticeFlow platform by conducting market research and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate closely with our Product and Engineering Teams to understand the key product capabilities and incorporate customer feedback into product development.
- Work closely with Sales and Solution Engineering Teams to develop and deliver compelling product messaging, sales collateral, and customer-facing materials that effectively communicate the value of our LatticeFlow platform.
- Conduct market research and engage with prospects to refine our ideal customer profile and target market, and ensure that our messaging resonates with the needs of the market.
- Drive engagement of our product with our target users and market with an effective strategy across relevant channels - blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, livestreams, and more.
What you'll bring to our team:
- 5+ years of in product marketing or related role.
- Experience with positioning enterprise / SaaS software products, with knowledge or willingness to learn about the AI/ML space.
- Proven ability to understand complex deep-tech products and position on a complex market covering multiple industries.
- Ability to do hands-on work: we are a startup, you will be the first marketing person on our team, and expect that you can roll up your sleeves and get the necessary work done!
What’s in it for you?
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with the CEO and an experienced Executive Team with top US and European investors; we have previously built two successful deep-tech ETH spin-offs acquired by PwC and the cybersecurity unicorn Snyk;
- Gain in-depth knowledge and experience in how world-leading organizations solve real-world problems with AI;
- Work at one of the hottest, fast-growing, deep-tech AI start-ups in the world – we are the #1 Swiss AI company for 2022 and among the youngest companies named on the prestigious CB Insights AI100!
- Flexibility to work remotely with the opportunity to work across our core locations in the USA, Switzerland, Bulgaria.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package: in addition to your base salary, you will receive an equity plan, 25 days of paid vacation, a market-invested pension plan, accident insurance, and discounts at sports facilities.
Did we catch your attention?
Apply for the role below, we’d love to meet you and share more!
LatticeFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.