Office Manager and Operations Expert
Sofia, Sofia, BulgariaOps & Finance
We are a deep-tech AI spin-off from ETH Zurich (#6 university worldwide) on a mission to make AI safe and trustworthy! To do this, we are developing the first scalable AI platform to diagnose and fix data and model issues, a crucial obstacle to building performant and safe AI models. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and industry-leading SaaS AI companies such as Siemens, Electrolux, and Athena AI. We are proud to have been named on the prestigious CB Insights AI100 List of Most Innovative AI companies in 2022 and 2023 and to have won the Swiss AI Award and the US Army Global AI Award!
After securing a $12M financing round (featured on TechCrunch and SkyNews) we are now focused on optimizing our processes to take the company to the next level. We seek a skilled and organized Office Manager and Operations Expert to provide top-notch support to our product team in Sofia, Bulgaria. As a key team member, you will report directly to the Executive Director of LatticeFlow Bulgaria and play a vital role in ensuring our daily operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include:
Manage and coordinate all core administrative tasks in the office, including procurement of necessary services and equipment, communication with external stakeholders, travel coordination, and expense report management;
Work alongside the leadership team to help with management, prioritization, and execution of tasks, including communication with strategic partners and clients;
Assist the leadership team with the recruitment of top talent to join our team;
Identify opportunities to streamline work processes and improve team efficiency;
Maintain high professionalism, discretion, and attention to detail.
What you'll bring to our team
- Demonstrated ability to pay extreme attention to detail, be highly organized, and think ahead;
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in a start-up environment supporting executives;
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets) and ability to quickly learn new SaaS services;
- Strong integrity and judgment, with the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
What’s in it for you?
As an office manager and operations expert at the #1 Swiss AI company, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with the leadership team and have front-row access to the inner workings of one of the hottest, fast-growing, deeptech AI start-ups in the world;
- Gain in-depth knowledge and experience in how industry leaders use AI to solve real-world problems;
- Opportunity to work in a great office co-located with INSAIT
This position could be offered part-time for the first couple of months.
We are an ETH spin-off with two engineering locations -- Zurich and Sofia. For this role, we are looking to expand our team in Sofia, which is co-located with the INSAIT institute. We offer a comprehensive compensation package: in addition to your salary, you will receive 25 days of paid vacation and free access to sports facilities.
Did we catch your attention?
Apply for the role below; we’d love to meet you and share more!
LatticeFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.