Machine Learning/Computer Vision Engineer
We are now hiring our core engineering team to build the first private beta of our product and deploy it to our early customers! As a member of this core team, you will inevitably wear multiple hats and handle diverse responsibilities -- from setting up core infrastructure and building the product, to trying out the product on customer datasets and models, and experimenting with the latest research ideas. We are a small but dedicated team and expect everyone to be self-driven, comfortable working in our dynamic and fast-paced environment, and embrace the challenges we face.
Your role at LatticeFlow
As a Machine Learning/Computer Vision Engineer on our team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Design advanced data augmentation techniques for computer vision
- Build and develop state-of-the-art generative models, as well as traditional computer vision algorithms for image manipulation
- Follow and gain understanding of the relevant literature (e.g., SIGGRAPH, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV)
What you'll bring to our team?
- MSc in computer vision, computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Solid theoretical and practical background in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience in training computer vision models with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Ability to read and understand the latest research (SIGGRAPH, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV) and excitement to implement it and try it out
- Strong motivation, drive, and a desire to work in an energetic and fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with the CTO and an experienced founding team: we have previously built two successful ETH spin-offs acquired by PwC and the cybersecurity unicorn Snyk
- Experiment with your own ideas and implement them in the product
- Specialize in an emerging new area and impact how AI teams work in the future
- Develop yourself both personally and professionally: Are you ready to step up your role? Get involved in the business, customers, and strategy of the company? Lead a team as we grow? We understand the importance of personal growth and will help you shape your future career together.
We are an ETH spin-off located in the city center of Zurich, just across the street from the Computer Science building of ETH Zurich. We offer a comprehensive compensation package: in addition to your salary, you will receive an equity plan, 25 days of paid vacation, a market-invested pension plan, accident insurance, and a preferential gym membership at the university sport centers.
Did we catch your attention?
Apply for the role below, we’d love to meet you and share more!
For the time being, all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. LatticeFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.